With jailbreaks in short supply, we have started looking for Cydia alternatives that give us some of the same features and functionality that the jailbreak store gave us in terms of modification and great features. The best one we have found is an app installer called FlekStore and, unlike some of the other alternatives, this one gives us a great deal of flexibility and a great choice of apps and tweaks to download, as well as the ability to add your own apps to their store.
Image : FlekStore Download Tutorial
Quick Links :
How to Download FlekStore :
You can’t get FlekStore from the iOS app store but there are two other ways to install it on your device. Here’s how.
Method 1 : Safari Browser
- On your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, open the Safari browser
- Go to flekstore.org
- Wait for the page to be fully loaded and tap on the UP arrow , bottom or top of your screen
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options that appear
- Now you must give the app icon a name so type in FlekStore. Tap on Add
- The FlekStore app icon will be on your home screen when you close Safari down
Video: This is a demonstration of the above steps
Method 2 : FlekStore Configuration Profile
- Launch Safari and tap on this [ link ]
- A page will open with loads if information about FlekStore and a link to directly Install on your iOS device, tap on this link.
- Your settings app will open onto the Install Profile page , tap on Install and, if required input your passcode
- Safari will open; tap on the link that says Install
- On the confirmation box click on Install
- Again, your settings app will open; click on Install
- Click Next > Install
- Now click on Install > Done and wait for the process to complete
FlekStore will now be on your Home screen and ready for use.
Fix FlekStore Errors :
You should have a good experience but there might be a couple of errors that you face. They are easy to fix:
- Profile Installation Failed , click on the link for the steps to fix
- If an app fails to run, go to Settings > General > Profile. Tap on Trust beside the right app certificate and come out of settings, the app will now work
Will you use FlekStore or do you prefer to wait for a jailbreak to be released ? Let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials.